This class of immigration is for skilled workers and also for international students who already have Canadian work experience and want to become permanent residents.
There are some Eligibility requirement that must be met by applicants, such as:
- Applicant must have legal status while studying or working in Canada and also must have at least one year of full-time working, or equivalent of it in part time, in related to study or profession in Canada.
- Applicant should apply within 3 years of obtaining your skilled work experience
- Also the applicant should Meet minimum language levels in English or French
- Plan to live outside the province of Quebec. (CEC is not applicable in Quebec. Province of Quebec has its own similar category of immigration specific for that province.
- Being in good standing situation in Canada with no criminal records or Bankruptcy claims
- Applicant job should be in type A or B or level Zero of Canadian National Occupational Classification please refer to official site for more information.
Refer to this Government of Canada official website for full requirement for “Canadian Experience Class”
For More Information:
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC) - Information about immigrating under the Canadian Experience Class. From Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
- National Occupation Classification (NOC) - The National Occupational Classification (NOC) is the nationally accepted guide to occupations in Canada.
- IRCC Help Centre - A tool that helps answer frequently asked questions on immigration matters. It offers several ways of searching through the information available, including search by keyword. From Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
- I am an international student. Can I apply for permanent residence? - Information about different immigration classes available to eligible students. From Settlement.Org